Flying to San Juan Island
All routes to Friday Harbor are lovely, but air travel allows you to soak up the island’s beauty in style. It is also the quickest way of getting to the San Juan Islands. Seattle to Friday Harbor is a scenic 45-minute flight, easily accessible from anywhere in Seattle, including Sea-Tac airport.
- Kenmore Air offers several daily scheduled, non-stop flights between Friday Harbor and Seattle in all-weather, turbo-prop, Cessna Caravans.
- Kenmore Air also flies sea planes off the waters of Lake Union and north Lake Washington in Seattle to Friday Harbor, and offers van shuttles to and from Sea-Tac Airport to and from their nearby departure areas.
- Westwind Aviation offers quality on-demand charter flights in the Pacific Northwest as well as scenic tours and flight instruction in the beautiful San Juan Islands.
- San Juan Airlines provides a cost-effective and efficient way to arrive on San Juan Island from Anacortes and Bellingham, Washington and Victoria, British Columbia.
- Island Air offers a custom, on–demand charter service based in Friday Harbor.
A courtesy shuttle from the Earthbox Inn & Spa to and from the Friday Harbor airport, ferry or seaplane dock is available by prior arrangement.