Updated as of March 25, 2021

Text Editor

Can I Come Visit Right Now?

Yes!  Book your reservations online HERE

What if I Have to Cancel?

We process a 10% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. You then have up until 3 days before your check in date to cancel without being charged the remaining 90%.  If you must cancel due to unforeseen travel restrictions, illness or other COVID-19 related issues, we will save your deposit on file for use towards a future reservation within the calendar year. 

Image
Image
Sunset at the Whale Watch Park on San Juan Island
Text Editor

Why Stay at the Earthbox Inn?

  • We offer a completely touch-free check-in procedure.
  • Our Motor Inn-style layout, with each room having its own exterior entrance, lends itself perfectly to a social-distancing stay.
  • All of our rooms feature microwaves, mini-fridges and coffee makers so you can bring your own food and keep the beer and ice cream cold.
  • We are located in the heart of Friday Harbor within walking distance to all restaurants, museums, sights and shops.
  • We’ve implemented a customer service and maintenance protocol which insures the health and safety of our guests and staff alike.
  • We monitor our employee's health daily and don't permit anybody to work if presenting with any Covid-19 related symptoms.
  • Our limited, contact-free Housekeeping will insure you’ll have everything you’ll need, without having people come into your room during your stay.
  • Do you have any questions or concerns for your next getaway? Please contact us, we would love to chat with you!
Image
Image
Beach Cruiser Bicycles at Earthbox Inn & Spa
Text Editor

Is There Enough to do on San Juan Island Right Now?

Yes! We feel blessed that many of the island’s most popular activities provide natural social distancing:  like hiking, biking, birding, whale and wildlife watching from land. Find 5 Unique San Juan Island Hikes here. You can even use our self-check-out complimentary beach cruiser bikes for a ride to the nearest beach. Other great activities during your stay might include:

  • A stroll through the 20-acre San Juan Sculpture Park on the north end of the isle
  • Birding on Mt Young
  • A sunset stroll at Lime Kiln State Park

Are the Restaurants Open?

Restaurants are all currently offering take out, outdoor dining and limited indoor dining.  Why not pick up lunch and dine on the docks watching Friday Harbor’s sailboats bob in the water?  Or head to the Whale Watch Park and dine at a picnic table overlooking the serene Salish Sea.  Want something super chill?  How about pizza, beer and a movie in your comfy bed?

Image
Image
Text Editor

Are the Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna and Fitness Center Open?  Not yet, stay tuned!

Is the Spa Open? Our Spa is open for massages, sugaring & eye lash extensions. Book your appointment online or call the spa directly at 360.378.3383 to book your treatment.

Bring Your Own PPE / Face Masks are Required in San Juan County: We urge you to bring your own Personal Protection Equipment. Masks are required in all public interior spaces and outside when you can't maintain six feet separation from others. The availability of masks, gloves and hand sanitizer on the island may be limited at times.

How do I Travel Safely to San Juan Island Right Now? We recommend taking the Washington State Ferry from Anacortes and that you stay in your car during the one-hour ride over or plan on wearing your PPE.

Image
Image
Picnic at the San Juan County Park

Last But not Least!

We love what we do and we love YOU! Making your day and making your stay is what we live for. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and learning how to be there for you while we social distance is the hardest part of trying to figure out where to go from here. We are committed to continuing to provide the service that you deserve!  We are here for you. If you have any questions, suggestions or would like to make a reservation, please don’t hesitate to call us: 360.378.4000.